Please answer the following questions:
Don’t want to injure yourself?
Want to have fun when you exercise?
Want to make the best use of your time?
Want good posture and a strong core?
Want to feel encouraged, inspired and empowered?
Your exercise sessions with Lori will help you take control of your body and give you results.
Lori brings her 25 years of education and experience to your workout → and her balls and her bosus and her rollers and boxing gloves and skipping rope and her resistance bands and her nutritional questionnaire and whatever you need to reach your fitness goals.
Its time to get fit - On your time
Please see the schedule for availability.
Hours of operation are Mon – Thurs 8am-8pm & Fri 9am – 3pm
Mind/Body Fitness Training focusses on learning
- How to move your body – “Wow, I never felt that muscle before“
- How to listen to your body – “That move feels really good for my back“
- How to respond to your body – “I can do this move better when I straighten my spine”
The Benefits of Mind/Body Fitness Training is
- Increased body strength without injury – “Wow, I’ve never been able to do that move before without feeling shooting pain into my low back” & “I can drive my golf ball a lot further“
- Increased brain function – “I can accomplish a lot more without feeling tired and stressed“
- A sense of personal empowerment and confidence – “I’ve never cross-country skied before, but I’m willing to try it“